Your QuestionsCategory: Questionsquestion-about-resp
Lorna Hayden asked 7 months ago

I do not have a direct contact for my rep. I have 3 agreements and my daughter is turning 19.  I need to know what steps, if any, I need to take before her birthday with these plans.   Do I need to transfer out?  How do I keep all of the government grant money?  Can I transfer to a TSFA?

1 Answers
Minh Dang Staff answered 7 months ago

Hi, thanks for reaching out. Someone from our Customer Service team will be in touch with you to explain the maturity process and provide your Sales Representative’s contact information.