Your QuestionsCategory: RESPschange-in-program
Samantha Walters asked 3 months ago

What happens to our funds if my child started a 4 year university program, but after 6 months has decided to leave and got to a 2 year college program?

1 Answers
Bradley Storrar Sanchez Staff answered 3 months ago

Hi Samantha,
Please contact our Customer Service department for assistance with your plan.  There are several ways to contact them below, including live chat from our contact page: (
Toll Free: 1 800 363-7377
Fax: 1 800 668-5007
TTY: 1 877 694-7944 (text telephone services for the hearing impaired)
Knowledge First Financial