Kristina Roberton asked 2 months ago

Where can I find the tax forms for 2018?

1 Answers
Arlene Lovell Staff answered 2 months ago

Hi Kristina, Students who received an payment from their RESP, or customers who received an Accumulated Income Payment, in 2018 will receive their tax slips by mail. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-363-7377 if you have any questions.