Deva Noor asked 8 months ago

I was dropped from my courses in college so i applied for the same program next semester but i need $500 to register for my courses. . How do i get that money?

1 Answers
Minh Dang Staff answered 8 months ago

Thank you for your inquiry.
Please call into our Customer Service, and they will be able to assist you with your request.  
Customer Service, 1-800-363-7377, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm ET.
Thank you.

Back to Top