Your QuestionsCategory: RESPsredeeming-mature-plan

My son has a RESP registered in his name with KFF.  We completed the request to hold the RESP for a year, while my son went on a Rotary Exchange.  Now he is entering university and we would like to the the matured investment with retaining the grants.   I believe we are to complete the Maturity application.  Is this correct? And does this have to be done by July 31st?

Back to Top