Your QuestionsCategory: RESPsprintable-forms
Karen Richard asked 5 months ago

I was advised that I need to print an Education Assistance Payment Appeal Request form, which I can\\\’t seem to locate on your site.  Where would I find this form? Thank you for your help.

1 Answers
Info KFF answered 5 months ago

Hi Karen, the EAP Appeal Request form is in the Forms & Resources section of the website. Here’s the link for your convenience:
If you have any questions about the EAP appeal process, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-373-7377 or
Thank you.

Back to Top