Your QuestionsCategory: Questionspaying-for-tuition-with-resp-account
Claudio Mirijello asked 6 months ago

Hi there,  I live in Montreal and have two children using your RESP plans. Can the money from the RESP be used for education institutions located outside of Quebec?? Thx Claudio 514-823-5684

1 Answers
Arlene Lovell Staff answered 6 months ago

Hello Claudio, thank you for your inquiry.
Yes, the plan can be used for recognized education institutions located outside of Quebec.
Please call into our Customer Service, as they will be able to review your file, and provide you with details based specifically on your plan(s).
Customer Service – 1-800-363-7377, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm ET.

Back to Top