Mr. Basran

Your QuestionsCategory: RESPsMr. Basran
Rahul asked 1 year ago

I want to know what are the ways to take out money from resp and if my child decides not to go to college what is procedure for the resp.

1 Answers
Info KFF answered 1 year ago

Hello Mr. Basran, if you would like to withdraw money from your Plan, please contact Customer Service by phone and someone will be happy to assist you.
Toll Free: 1 800 363-7377
Fax: 1 800 668-5007
TTY: 1 877 694-7944 (text telephone services for the hearing impaired)