Magnelys Penate asked 6 months ago

My son is 22 years old , he used some of the funds to pay college but he didnt finish school , he is in Canada but i am living in USA right now, how is it work in order to get the remainds funds? I know i have to be Canadian Resident to apply for AIP, is there any other way,?? i need the money. Thank you. Magnelys