Your QuestionsCategory: RESPsdo-we-need-to-pay-deposit-to-the-school-to-be-able-to-claim
Anna asked 1 month ago

Do you need a recept of deposit of acceptance from the school for transfer from family group plan to family single student plan? I am completing the form and not sure how to complete the verification of enrolment (part b). Thank you.

Back to Top